Fill today with positivity and gratefulness. Each page of this elegant daily planner pad includes places to write down all you need to do, want to do, and hope to do—and the thoughts your plans inspire.
- Features space to record daily tasks, goals, dreams, and notes
- Notepad binding offers convenient tear-out sheets
- Perfect to share for back to school, graduation, New Year’s, or a birthday
- Features a softcover with foil stamping, gilded edges, and tear-out sheets
We’ve been offering our signature open-dated planners since 2006, based on the belief that you should be able to start planning anytime or skip a week without worrying about wasting space.
The weeks are laid on a double-page spread with a column for each day. The hourly organization from 6 am to 22 pm makes it simple to views meetings and tasks throughout the week. 16 months worth of planning.
What you'll find inside :
- 2 Annual planners
- 16 Monthly calendars to fill in
- 72 Weekly spreads with an hourly layout
- Quad sheets for notes
- Back pocket and ribbon
Size : 6,25" x 8,5"
Binding : Semi-exposed wire bound
Cover : Hard Cover covered with soft cloth and gold foil stamping
REMEMBER ALL THE MOMENTS OF MOTHERHOOD: This classic five-year journal and memory book is perfect for moms who want to capture the everyday joys, challenges, and in-betweens of motherhood. Start on any date and record a single thought, memorable milestone, or special event to build a record of precious moments in parenting over the course of five years. As you fill the pages, you'll preserve both small and significant memories and create a poignant keepsake you can look back on when your children are all grown up.
This beautiful journal features a contemporary floral design by internationally beloved artist Nathalie Lété. A ribbon marker and gilded page edges add to the object beauty of the diary, and make it a perfect keepsake gift and a chic bedside companion for the years of motherhood.
• Perfect for all moms in all ages and stages—or moms-to-be
• Makes a beautiful baby shower or new parent gift, or an add-on gift to a larger purchase
• Simple and quick to use—just jot down a short note for each day
• An easy way to track your child's changes and progress from day to day, and year to year
• Hardcover (3¾ x 6 1/8 inches) with padded and foil-stamped cover
• 372 lined pages
• Gilded page edges
• Ribbon marker