|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Times can get tough, and this book is here to support women through those moments. Its uplifting and positive message helps women cope with depression, grief, anxiety and stress. It is a reminder that it's normal to feel those emotions, and it provides support for navigating through them. Like a hug from a friend, it will become a go-to positivity boost for women dealing with life's difficult times. Through practical guidance, meaningful messages of empathy, honesty, art and humour, It's Okay to Feel Things Deeply gives women the encouragement they need exactly when they need it.
• Vibrant illustrations throughout
• Positive message promotes self-love
• Helps women tackle difficult emotions like depression, anxiety, anger, loneliness, and grief
• Thoughtful gift for friends and family struggling with depression, anxiety or grief
• Great for anyone who needs a little cheer
Carissa Potter is the author of I Like You, I Love You and the founder of the stationery line People I've Loved which has been featured on Design Sponge, Cool Hunting, and Apartment Therapy. She lives in Oakland, California.
Follow a serene and smiley sloth through a series of light meditations and daily reflections: An unexpected and snuggable guide, you'll learn that it's OK to slow down. Take a pause and focus on your breath. Let the other animals run around; you do you. Through the guidance of an unlikely - but very wise - meditation expert, A Sloth's Guide to Mindfulness reminds you it's okay to go at your own pace.
• From simple breathing exercises and guided visualizations to the benefits of chewing your leaves slowly and staying present while hanging from a tree, A Sloth's Guide to Meditation will provide you with practical ways to be more present and mindful.
• Playful advice and charming black and white illustrations guide you through the pages and remind you that simplicity can be beautiful.
• Author Ton Mak is an artist and meditation enthusiast based in Shanghai. She has created visual arts of all forms including installations in shopping malls, art toy sculptures, and solo exhibitions around the world. She has also successfully collaborated with Nike, Gucci, Swiss Air, Vans and more.
A no-sweat approach to enlightenment that's a sweet reminder to take it slow and smile.
• A simple, quick read that can be enjoyed by all ages.
• A 2019 YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers
Being an introvert comes with numerous advantages and the occasional woe, and no animal knows that better than the humble turtle hiding in its shell. This book celebrates introverts and their many wonderful, often-underrated qualities.
The story is narrated by a lovable turtle who finds socializing tiring, prefers alone time, and recharges through solitude. Each spread features 2-color illustrations of Turtle navigating life alongside a cast of pudgy animal friends. Self-identified introverts, art and comics enthusiasts will love the spare yet resonant text, adorable narrator, and delightful illustrations. This uplifting novelty book is a cute collectible or a sweet anytime gift for a friend.
• BESTSELLING BOOK SERIES: Author Ton Mak delivers all the same ingredients as her bestselling book A Sloth's Guide to Mindfulness with a new (adorable) animal protagonist you'll instantly love.
• INTROVERTS DESERVE TO BE CELEBRATED: Introverts are having a moment (separately, each one on their own). People are preferring to stay in rather than go out and this book makes it ok to need some alone time.
• Introverts, and Extroverts who are secretly Introverts.
• People who like turtles.
• Fans of quirky comics in the style of Gemma Correll, Jomny Sun, and Yumi Sakugawa.
Written by M.H. Clark
Illustrated by Justine Edge
Together you’ve crafted a uniquely wonderful love story, full of laughter, sweet moments, and the best of memories. Capture the details in this unique fill-in book. With playful prompts like, “I will never get tired of the way we____________,” and “I’m pretty sure the stars brought us together so we could_____________, ” you’ll create a keepsake gift that celebrates all the amazing things that make your “us” so special.
- Fun, meaningful prompts make it easy to create a one-of-a-kind gift for someone special
- A sentimental gift to share for a birthday, an anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or just because
- Features foil stamping and UV spot gloss on a hardcover
Celebrate someone who brings joy to your world. Inspired by our best-selling I Wrote a Book about You, this lively gift book is sure to put a smile on a friend’s face. Complete the simple, whimsical prompts to create a keepsake that captures all the wonderful things that make your friendship one of a kind.
- Features playful prompts that can be completed in under an hour
- A thoughtful gift to share on a birthday, Galentine’s Day, special occasion, or just because
- Cover includes beautiful foil stamping and spot gloss UV
Sweet, fun, and lighthearted, I Wrote a Book About You is designed to be filled out by you and given to someone you like a lot—a spouse, a sibling, a very good friend.
Fun to complete (in under an hour!), this book becomes a truly meaningful gift once your words are added. Bright, spirited, and a perfect Valentine’s Day, anniversary, or anytime gift that’s one of a kind because the words are as unique as the recipient.
Right now is a hard time. And whether it’s a hard time for you, or for someone you know, these words are here to offer support. To help you through today. To bring you to tomorrow. These words are to live with, to hold to, and to take to heart. To read until you believe them.