Cahier Journals are lightweight, flexible paper companions for everyday notes and academic work. Available in handy packs of 3, they allow you to catalog and develop different projects, tasks and plans.
Exposed Singer stitching along the spine and customizable raw cardboard covers add a handcrafted feel, while 16 detachable pages at the back are ideal for when you need to share your thoughts – perfect for any lists, notes and reminders you want to pass on.
- rounded corners
- visible Singer stitching on the spine
- flap with space for collecting loose notes
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- last 16 sheets detachable
- available in handy packs of 3