|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Small Bowl - 13.5 x 11.5 x 5cm (5.3 x 4.5 x 2")
- Cup - 6 x 6.5cm (2.3 x 2.5")
- Spoon - 13.5cm long (5.3”)
- Suction Cap
All pieces are:
- Dishwasher safe (top rack as recommended)
- BPA and Phthalates free
- FDA & LFGB food safe approved
- Temperature tolerance: -20oc to 80oc
- Stain Proof
- Supervision with this product is recommended at all times
Bamboo dinnerware is created with a bi-product of the bamboo industry, the bits that don't make it into the fashion industry. This is then ground into a powder, mixed with food grade binding resins and then poured into a mould to be heat treated. Each of the bamboo pieces are then treated similarly to porcelain, where they are baked twice - the first time to shape the product, then again when the decal is applied and sealed. All bamboo dinnerware found on the market, does in fact contain some melamine which helps to strengthen the bamboo. What makes bamboo dinnerware so appealing is that it mostly made from natural fibres and therefore will mostly decompose, unlike plastic or 100% melamine dinnerware!
Our Eco Dinnerware Boxes
Because we care about the planet and the little people it supports, we are passionate about respecting the earth and take our roles as caretakers for the next generation super seriously and even make sure that all of Love Mae's products are packaged in planet friendly biodegradable materials too. Our eco dinnerware boxes are completely plastic free, 100% biodegradable and make wonderful storage options. (Think Marie Kondo!)
Somehow the same four walls help create a space for sanctuary, self-care, and selfish indulgence all at once.
Paper: Bright white heavy weight cover paper
Print: Archival black + white
Production: Designed + printed in Canada
Size 8 in x 10
* Please note, prints do not include frames, only shown as an example of the framed piece.
Environmentally-friendly. Ideal for cleaning glass and mirrors and gentle on hard surfaces.
Live for Tomorrow
Ingredients: Deionized water, Sodium Citrate (pH stabilizer), Sodium Caprylyl Sulfonate (low foam surfactant), Cocomidpropyl betaine (cleaning enhancer).
This Thermo Jacket fits the 1 Litre Takeya Iced-Tea Maker.
Jacket only, iced-tea maker not included.
Made from high quality, non-porous borosilicate glass, the JOCO cup is a ridiculously stylish and smart solution to enjoying your everyday brew without beating up your taste buds or Mother Nature. Every JOCO glass cup is microwave and dishwasher safe, free of chemical nasties and modelled after standard disposable cup sizes. This makes them your barista and the natural environment's new best friend.
- Made From Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass
- Anti-Splash Ergonomic Lid
- Thermal Silicone Sleeve
- Standard Barista Sizing
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
- BPA, Lead & Cadmium Free plus Food Grade Safe
- LFGB, Reach & FDA compliant