Celebrate someone who brings joy to your world. Inspired by our best-selling I Wrote a Book about You, this lively gift book is sure to put a smile on a friend’s face. Complete the simple, whimsical prompts to create a keepsake that captures all the wonderful things that make your friendship one of a kind.
- Features playful prompts that can be completed in under an hour
- A thoughtful gift to share on a birthday, Galentine’s Day, special occasion, or just because
- Cover includes beautiful foil stamping and spot gloss UV
Sweet, fun, and lighthearted, I Wrote a Book About You is designed to be filled out by you and given to someone you like a lot—a spouse, a sibling, a very good friend.
Fun to complete (in under an hour!), this book becomes a truly meaningful gift once your words are added. Bright, spirited, and a perfect Valentine’s Day, anniversary, or anytime gift that’s one of a kind because the words are as unique as the recipient.
Right now is a hard time. And whether it’s a hard time for you, or for someone you know, these words are here to offer support. To help you through today. To bring you to tomorrow. These words are to live with, to hold to, and to take to heart. To read until you believe them.
With a little humor, a bit of whimsy, and a lot of heart, this book celebrates someone who is everything a human should be.
Pairing bright, energetic statements with colorful imagery, You’re a Good Human offers both playful and sincere ways to say thanks for being altogether wonderful. Give it to a teacher, a volunteer, or a great friend—someone who makes the world better just by being exactly who they are!
- Upbeat illustrations and honoring sentiments create a fun gift that’s easy to give
- A heartwarming gift for Teacher Appreciation, volunteer appreciation, or just because
- Features debossing on a hardcover
Illustrated by Yumi Sakugawa
Everyday Reflections on a Good Life
Written by Miriam Hathaway
Designed by Emily Carlson
What does it mean to have a beautiful thought? It’s when you consciously pause to notice the small details of life and fully experience the goodness of today.
This book is here for you to discover new ways to create your own beautiful thoughts. Offering a mix of reflective quotes and vignettes, it’s filled with ways to embrace mindfulness and find the moments worth celebrating. Because one thought can change your mindset, which can change how you act, which can change your life.
- Meditative vignettes and touching quotes from Eleanor Roosevelt, Maya Angelou, and others inspire self-care and reflection
- A thoughtful gift for a birthday, a life transition, or the New Year
- Features foil stamping on a hardcover and beautiful inserts throughout
You were meant to be someone incredible. The truth is, you already are. Open your eyes to the beauty inside you. Filled with affirmations, this gift book is an encouragement to embrace the gifts you offer the world. Let the words guide you and remind you how remarkable you already are. A wonderful gift to inspire a friend, sister, aunt, or partner.
When we come together, we create something bigger. A connection. A community. A quiet magic that ripples out in thousands of ways to people and places beyond ourselves.
This is a celebration of the power of “we.” Combining thoughtful quotes and honoring sentiments, this elegant friendship book is a sentimental gift to share between friends, allies, partners, coworkers, volunteers—those special people with whom we make the world better.
- Honoring statements and quotes celebrate the power of community
- A thoughtful gift for volunteer appreciation, friendship, or just because
- Features black foil stamping on a hardcover