Coconut based and 8x concentrated - one bottle is 50 loads of laundry. Can be used with high efficiency and regular machines, including front loaders.
Refills available in glass jar. Price includes a refundable deposit of $1.50. Clean the jar and bring it back to get your deposit back. We'll sanitize and refill the jar over and over again.
The smarty pants way to clean laundry.
The revolutionary Eco-strip is a pre-measured strip of ultra-concentrated detergent that dissolves in the wash. Hypoallergenic so it’s gentle on sensitive skin. The small, compostable cardboard sleeve takes up less real estate in your home and no space in the landfill.
Available in Fragrance Free (green package), and Fresh Linen (blue package).
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in hot-or cold-water cycles
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
Tru Earth Certifications
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by Tru Earth or its ingredient suppliers
Kitties love them too!
These three pure felted wood balls bounce around creating air circulation and absorbing moisture so your clothes dry faster with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
Add a few drops of essential oil to add your own just-out-of-the-dryer scent. The dryer balls are a sustainable alternative to toxic disposable dryer sheets and are made by a Canadian company. Plus, they’re really fun to juggle if you know how.
- Use 3 balls for a normal sized load and 6 for bulky items
- Will not harm your clothing or your dryer
- Wool does not rub off or unravel
- No fillers, dyes, perfumes or chemicals
- Lasts for 100+ loads
Mixed colours: white, brown, gray.
By Live For Tomorrow, made in the Tri-Cities. Environmentally-friendly laundry detergent for daily washing. Suitable for all wash types. Ideally suited for cold washes. Unscented, 950ml. Price includes $1.50 refundable jar deposit.
Instructions for use: Sort by color. Follow garment label instructions. Use 30mL (1/8 cup) for a light load. For a normal load use 40mL (1/4 cup) and heavy soiled garments use 60mL (1/3 cup).
An excellent and economical pre-treatment for stains. All natural and safe to use on all clothes.
- Gluten Free
- Not tested on animals
- DOES NOT contain sodium laurel, lauryl or laureth sulphate
- Phosphate free
- Comes without packaging
Ingredients: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin.
Environmentally-friendly laundry detergent for daily washing.
Instructions for use: Sort by color. Follow garment label instructions. Use 60mL (1/4 cup) for a light load. For a normal load use 80mL (1/3 cup) and heavy soiled garments use 125mL (1/2 cup).
There are approx. 13 normal loads in our 1kg bag.
- Environmentally safe – chlorine and phosphate free, odor free, highly concentrated safe bleach
- An excellent whitener that is colour and fabric safe and won’t yellow whites
- Up to 45 washes in one bag
- An excellent whitener that is colour and fabric safe AND won’t yellow whites
Use only 2-3 teaspoons per wash load with soap in warm water. Use 1 teaspoon for pre-soaking or hand washing. Keep bag dry and folded closed when not in use.
Ingredients: Sodium Percarbonate (Washing Soda), Hydrogen Peroxide
INGREDIENTS: It’s made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients of saponified oils of coconut, canola and vegetable oi, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural lemon and the deodorizing power of litsea. Will not discolour clothes or fabrics.
Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more.