This journal is a place to observe your life—all that it is, all that it has been, and all that you want it to be. Featuring beautifully designed quotations with coordinating prompts, the thoughts in this journal invite you to explore. Included quotations are from both contemporary and well-known authors such as Danielle LaPorte, Anne Lamott, and Zelda Fitzgerald.
What you discover will surprise you, excite you, open you, challenge you, reveal you to yourself. Let yourself be inspired by these pages—by everything you are, and everything you’re becoming.
You are someone worth celebrating. You. Just as you are.
Pause and reflect on all the amazing things you do and the uniqueness that is all yours with encouragement from this guided journal. It offers space to see and pay tribute to the universe of strengths and possibilities you hold within and to notice everything good about yourself and your life.
Simple, stirring prompts and compelling quotes invite you to create a keepsake of positive thoughts you can return to when you need them most.
- A reflective space to embrace self-love
- An inspiring gift to share just because or to celebrate a graduation or friendship
- Features gold foil on a hardcover
- A TOOL FOR SELF-RENEWAL: With simple and introspective prompts, resilience-building exercises, and heartening quotes, along with evocative nature photography, this research-backed guided journal is an uplifting tool to help you emerge from life changes better than you were before.
- INSPIRING SELF-HELP: This journal combines the substantial guidance and introspection of traditional self-help books with a beautiful visual metaphor about blooming with the seasons. The best of inspirational journals and self-help journals in one!
- START SMALL: This book offers a clear roadmap of prompts, breaking down the sometimes-overwhelming healing process into bite-sized steps so you can gradually build yourself back up and eventually bounce back from life's hard moments.
- A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR A FRIEND IN NEED: This journal, filled with evocative nature photography, is a lovely, thoughtful gift for any friends or loved ones who are struggling with transitions or life changes.
- INCLUDES: Hardcover journal, 5 x 7 inches, 192 lined pages, full-color photographs throughout
A Guided Journal to Inspire Positivity and Intention
This guided journal is a space to discover your passions—to find clarity and inspire joy. To live each day with beautiful intention. Featuring hundreds of easy ways to guide you, each page will show you the way to live a life filled with positivity, to get to know what really matters to you, and to find optimism. To find direction, authenticity, and your own limitless compassion.
Each activity is an opportunity. Create a morning or evening routine with them. Or try them wherever, whenever. Remember, it’s not what you do tomorrow that brings positivity and purpose. It’s everything you do now. So why not start today?
A Guided Journal for Healing, Hope, and Daily Care
This journal is for the hard days, the good days, and every day in between. It’s here for you—just for today.
Inside you’ll find space for recording everyday highs and lows, simple exercises for easing anxiety and stress, and gentle inspiration to look within. Let its encouragement remind you to reflect, renew, and focus on what you need.
- Includes vignettes with ideas for creating self-care routine
- A comforting gift for a friend facing difficult times
- Hardcover features foil stamping with blue painted edges, lay-flat binding, and ribbon marker
Embrace the Joy of Missing Out
Say goodbye to FOMO (the fear of missing out) and make way for JOMO (the joy of missing out). In our busy lives of go-go-go and yes-yes-yes, JOMO is about unplugging, slowing down, and choosing activities intentionally—all without worrying what other people are doing. Packed with inspirational quotes, fun prompts, and offline activities—from "analog pleasures" and "books to read this year" to "ways to treat yourself"—this illustrated journal invites users to rebalance priorities, find happiness in being present, and reconnect with themselves.
• MOVE OVER, FOMO: Embrace the joy of unplugging from technology and reconnecting with yourself! This guided journal is packed with fun, thought-provoking prompts and quotes, plus plenty of space for journaling. It will offer you accessible ways to let go of FOMO and foster personal growth.
• JOMO IS AN ACT OF SELF-CARE: Actively choosing to "miss out" can make you more mindful and intentional with your time, and discover the happiness in simply being present. This guided journal will help you do just that.
• A BEAUTIFUL GIFT: This illustrated journal is a thoughtful gift for anyone in your life who wants to step back from the rat race, rebalance their priorities, and seek out what truly makes them happy.
• INCLUDES: Paperback journal with flexi-binding, 5 x 7 inches, 176 pages, full-color illustrations throughout
• NOURISH BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT: Use this guided journal to embark upon daily rituals and writing exercises that will bring gratitude, renewal, and self-care.
• A RADIANT PACKAGE: This eye-catching journal is a beautiful object to display on a desk or nightstand. Foil stamping, gilded edges, and a ribbon marker, plus colorful watercolor illustrations throughout the pages, make it a joy to write in.
• START YOUR TRANSFORMATION TODAY: If you're interested in spirituality, mysticism, and rituals, want to improve your self-care or well-being, or are thinking of starting a gratitude or reflection practice, this journal is a perfect place to begin.
• PERFECT FOR JOURNALERS: If you already have a habit of journaling, Rituals Journal will show you ways to enhance it by incorporating self-care and well-being exercises.
• INCLUDES: Hardcover journal, 5 x 7 inches, 120 lined pages, full-color illustrations throughout, gilded edges, ribbon page marker