We live in a world filled with wonderful things—with city lights and favorite places, with fantastic opportunities, grand surprises, and plenty of special moments in between. Because what really brings these wondrous things to life are the people we know—the ones who make the adventure worth taking, the ones who turn experiences into memories, the ones who make the world better. Now offered in larger format, featuring more charming illustrations and words of appreciation.
17-Month Undated Planner
Give yourself a place to capture the things that matter most to you with this 17-month planner. Offering beautiful words, uplifting quotes, weekly and monthly calendar views, dedicated pages for goals and dreams, and blank pages for note-taking, it has everything you need to bring optimism and light to your days.
- Undated format makes it easy to begin any time of the year
- An elegant gift to celebrate New Year’s, back to school, graduation, or a new venture
- Features a debossed Wibalin cover with foil stamping and wire-O binding
Looking for screen-free activities when you're on a car trip? Look no further than this cute, compact tin filled with 50 great ideas for family fun on the road!
• Perfect for fans of Brain Quest or Mad Libs—a great way to keep kids 5 and up entertained while you're on a road trip (or just running daily errands).
• The colorful, petite tins are perfect for slipping into a purse or pocket for on-the-go fun. Also makes a thoughtful, unique gift or stocking stuffer.
• Tin box with lift-off lid, 51 cards, full-color printing throughout.
Looking for screen-free activities to get out and explore the world? Look no further than this cute, compact tin filled with 50 great ideas for family fun in the great outdoors!
• Perfect for fans of Brain Quest or Mad Libs—a great way to get kids 5 and up outside and entertain them
• The colorful, petite tins are perfect for slipping into a purse or pocket for on-the-go fun. Also makes a thoughtful, unique gift or stocking stuffer
• Tin box with lift-off lid, 51 cards, full-color printing throughout
Follow a serene and smiley sloth through a series of light meditations and daily reflections: An unexpected and snuggable guide, you'll learn that it's OK to slow down. Take a pause and focus on your breath. Let the other animals run around; you do you. Through the guidance of an unlikely - but very wise - meditation expert, A Sloth's Guide to Mindfulness reminds you it's okay to go at your own pace.
• From simple breathing exercises and guided visualizations to the benefits of chewing your leaves slowly and staying present while hanging from a tree, A Sloth's Guide to Meditation will provide you with practical ways to be more present and mindful.
• Playful advice and charming black and white illustrations guide you through the pages and remind you that simplicity can be beautiful.
• Author Ton Mak is an artist and meditation enthusiast based in Shanghai. She has created visual arts of all forms including installations in shopping malls, art toy sculptures, and solo exhibitions around the world. She has also successfully collaborated with Nike, Gucci, Swiss Air, Vans and more.
A no-sweat approach to enlightenment that's a sweet reminder to take it slow and smile.
• A simple, quick read that can be enjoyed by all ages.
• A 2019 YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers